The Beverly Ridge Homeowners Association (BRHA) is a not-for-profit organization initially established in 1939 and re-established in 2011. It is our goal to revitalize this organization back to a healthy membership representing the more than 1,600 homes bound by the Rock Island Metra tracks to Western Avenue and from 95th to 103rd streets.
As the newly organized Beverly Ridge Homeowners Association we have made great strides within the community and continue to partner with BAPA and the 19th Ward Office to bring needed upgrades to key locations within our neighborhood. Below are a few of our most recent community improvement projects:
- 99th Street Beverly Banner Program – kicking off in 2017
- Funding Approval for New Roof at Ridge Park
- Annual Ridge Park Spring Beautification Project
- Completion of the 99th Streetscape Improvement Project
- Ridge Park Foyer Improvement Project
- New Ridge Park Playground Equipment
- Resurfacing Ridge Park Tennis Courts
We are here to listen and respond to the needs of the neighborhood, help improve our parks, green spaces and other vital assets, ensure a safe environment for all residents and organize family-orientated and community building events.